Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Saw Kayin today and after hearing what she told me about advanced placement I'm more looking forward to it. Just this morning I was complaining to QL that I kinda regretted taking practicum but I take back my words! She said it would be a great learning experience because apart from your own case, you get to see how ur peers assess and intervene like 18 other cases (cause' 18 people are taking 3218 this semester). Hmm, am looking forward to it! And guess what, my supervisor actually asked if I want to work at MPFSC, I was like so freakin' happy can. Guess maybe they're short of people also (for metoyou, cybercounselling and stuff) but still, YAYYNESS cause' I've gotten a job before I graduate! Chatted with Mingxiu a little during at Guilly and it sounds like it's great working at MINDS (where I wanted to work at originally), but I like working in FSC setting also, so YAAYYY!! Oo, and I kinda can't wait for school to start cause' all the modules I'm taking is super interesting. Guess I'll be complaining in no time when I REALLY start school, HAA
Having Luam as a partner would be perfect but there's so many concerns like time and schoolwork and other stuff. Also it will take alot of courage for us if we join cause' I think it's a scary competition! HAA! Shall see how it goes!!
I've the bestest bf in the world (: Yep, thanks for going through all the trouble for me! HUGS
Other random facts:
1) I hate shopping NOWADAYS!
2) I've 4 pimples on my face and I'm super upset ): I now have a pimply, yellowish, heavy-eye bagged face. I look like a mess!!
3) I love HUANG JIN LU and Winnie loves it too!
4) I have lousy stamina!
5) I love funka practices cause' training with your friends is real fun! I kinda dread it only when I'm travelling!
6) I love my spiderman (yes the one you see at Orchard! I bought at Chinatown at a cheaper price 2 for $3 wheeee)

Spidermen!
MrJackyLim (this youtube user who uploads Huang Jin Lu religiously everyday) hasn't uploaded today's episode so I'll watch it tomorrow morning when I wake up! Nights (: